Monday, December 12, 2005

Helping You Out

Hwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! I lost my fone again at that blasted hotspot of infernal snatchers- Philcoa. Putang ina! Wala pang isang buwan ang motorokr fone ko sakn! Leche! Putang ina nila! Bastards! It wont be easy to make ipon another 17thou for that! At best I will be able to buy the same fone next Feb pa! Mga hayop!

Shit. I will be out of the map again for a while this holiday season. No more gimiks for me! Time to make ipon a lot of bucks! Lecheng mga snatchers! NO parties, NO gifts to give for me muna. Just when I thought I really had something I like! Kukunin pa sakn?! PUTANG INA NILA!

Lecheng buhay to. My new fone is one of the few things that makes me smile these days tapos... Waaaaah! Lagi nalang akong nawawalan...

Sigh. I guess I can do nothing about it but accept it. Sana lang mapunta sa poor family ung money na makukuha ng hayop na snatcher na un.. or sa family ni Maxi.

At least hindi na lang ako nasaktan. And besides I dont think I deserve that fone. i mean, Ive told you that Im basiucally wasting my money on booze and parties.

Ive been so bad lately, perhaps it was payback time.. Dont I deserve to be happy once in a while God? See Im blaming things on God now. Perhaps I just shouldnt believe in him na lang. Ill only blame him for bad things that happen to me.

A good turn, whoever is directing my life. Take them away frome me. Shux ang drama.. It was no big deal actually. Not as big as losing people I care for. If it was meant to happen, it will happen. I need to learn to value the money I earn.

Well, life has a funny, funny way of helping you out... helping you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment