Sunday, December 18, 2005

Spirits

I dont like being drunk anymore!



The night of the Lantern Parade, after watching Miss Engg, Kenneth (LE's friend) invited me and LE to a drink at Drews. I did not say no. It was quite some time already since I last got drunk (less than a week).



There we drank and we drank and got tipsy and tipsier and crazy and crazier and craziest! I found myself puking at a bucket outside the restroom. LE was laughing at me as if she wasnt drunk too. Then on Reggie's car on our way home, I puked again. It was really embarrassing! I excused myself for the smell. They had to open the windows...



When I got back at the boarding house, I was still drunk. I even forgot to brush my teeth and all that. At least I managed to change my clothes (I got some vomit on my pants yuck). I kept tossing and turning on my bed. I was mumbling, they said. And I threw things. Well, I was really drunk!



I was scared when I woke up. I thought Id land on some other room. I remembered that I had this urge to get some that night. I think I even half-stood up on my way out of the room. I was lucky my dizziness saved me. I dont like to think of what might have happened. Scary.



Here's another story.



Yesterday, Lori and I went to SM North to buy some gifts. It was actually not my plkan to buy some gifts for my family. My plan was not to spend much this Christmas because I want to save for a new fone. But then it is Christmas. And I realized that if I cannot make myself happy on my own, maybe Id just make other people happier.



Perhaps it will be nice to see my parents open the gifts I made them. Its the first Christmas of me earning dough. I want them to be happy. Shit I am such a SISSY! Why am I still a good person even if I dont believe in God? I forgot to buy a gift for my pet cat though.



Dont want to talk about this anymore! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment