Wednesday, September 6, 2006

Motivation

I was supposed to go to the gym today with LE. Today should have been my first step towards self-improvement, but last night's happenings kept on intruding on my motivation on why I am going to the gym in the first place.



Being in this position is not easy for me. I am trying to start a new chapter in my life but I still don't know how to tread these waters. I have to keep on pushing myself to go forward. I have to keep my confidence on a high all the time. I have to remind myself of my goal.



What I've learned from this past week is that if you really want something, you really have to work on it. I was used to being pampered when it comes to relationships. Now it's my turn to sweat for it. It's my turn to feel awkward all the time, unsure whether I'm doing okay or not. Unsure whether I really have a chance or I'm just working hard for something which has long been decided on.



But no matter what happens, reader, I will do my best in this. I will just be myself, so that even if it fails, I will know that I will still be okay.

3 comments:

  1. It's weird when someone tells you na hindi mo naman mamahalin ang isang bagay na hindi mo pinaghirapan. From simply being a come-on for prospective members, the line has evolved to becoming a terribly serious one...
    But what if the things you worked hard for suddenly fell short of expectations?
    Sir, baka matakot iyong mga estudyante mo nya. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. dapat bry matagal mo nang alam yan...kung sa bagay...di ka nga naman nahirapan maging cum laude nung college...

    ReplyDelete
  3. tama! lahat ng bagay dapat paghirapan, naniniwala ako jan.

    ReplyDelete