Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Hunk 2

Things are going well for me at the gym. I am now able to lift heavier weights, some twice more than those I started with. I am not that shy anymore about my body whenever I'm there, because I believe I've become thicker. My arms are fuller than ever. I haven't been to the weighing scale yet but I think I did gain some pounds already.



It amazes me whenever I get physical proof that I am improving. The weights I started with seemed about to fly off the gym equipment because of the ease with which I lift them. If I keep this up, I will get a body which satisfies me next year at the least. I can finally take my shirt off whenever I'm swimming. I will be able to flirt more. I can finally take my shirt off whenever I'm hot. I will be hot.



My bones are built for a bigger body than what I have now, that's why they keep jutting out. There are skinnier people out there than me but they look okay because their bone structures can only accommodate so much. One day, I will get the body I am suppposed to have. I will be the hunk I am supposed to be.



Hahaha. My students will think I am bragging again. Come to think of it, once I fix my body and my face, I will be almost perfect. I've got the brains, the attitude, the creativity. I've got the rest of the things which make men attractive (including the dick? lol!). In a way, I'm really blessed because the things which I lack right now can be improved by physical means. There is really no need for me to be insecure because I know that I am really a dream guy just waiting to drop down from heaven.



Nah. I'm not serious about this. I'm just trying to make you laugh about how earnest I am in trying to improve myself. And in my case, who wouldn't? Cookie just told me that once I gain more weight, kami na! Woohooo!!!!

2 comments:

  1. hmm...virtual pool party, sounds cool..mag-gygym na rin muna ako hehhe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day! Really nice... You're such a creative writer that you make my senses go wild... Keep it up!

    Stay cool and take care!

    ReplyDelete