Sunday, November 5, 2006

Finally

Q: Hi Mr. Blog Lord! How are you? Long time no blog.


A: Hi there Q. To say that I'm fine is an understatement. I've been spending my sembreak hibernating at my parents', that's why I wasn't able to write stuff in here.


Q: Wait... There is this certain sparkle in your eyes... Could it be that...?


A: Yes what is it?


Q: That you and...?


A: Yes?


Q: You and Cookie are...?


A: Yessss?


Q: Finally together?


A: YESSSSS!!!!!


Q: (gasps) Oh wow! That was unexpected...


A: Yeah, I didn't expect it either. But I guess even Cookie was helpless against my charms. (winks at Q)


Q: (pretends to vomit) uhhh... (makes retching noises)


A: Oh shadap! Don't ruin my moment!


Q: Umm okay... (wipes mouth with sleeve and laughs) How does it feel?


A: As of now, I'm still astounded. My thoughts are still scattered even if a week has already passed since Cookie said "yes" to me...


Q: I mean how does it feel being officially umm... gay?


A: Hmm... Well, I have to admit, I feel weird sometimes when I think of it. Cookie is my first boyfriend... so I guess that's normal. But the important thing is that I'm happy. I've never been happier in my life. That is simple fact.


Q: Is there a difference between having a girlfriend and having a boyfriend?


A: You are tactless. Of course there is but I will not elaborate on that here.


Q: Oh sorry... Just tell us how it happened.


A: Well... It was around 2 or 3 am in the morning. I was playing my PS. After that, I went to bed and found Cookie's message (I left my fone on my bed). I was shocked after reading the message. My eyes shot wide open. I was motionless for a few seconds.


Q: So how did you recover from that initial stone-like reaction?


A: I picked up my fone. All I was able to reply was "Oh my God!"


Q: That was so gay...


A: Well, he didn't reply. I supposed he fell back to sleep. Roughly an hour has passed before I read his message and was able to reply.


Q: And?


A: I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling, still shocked. I even considered waking my mom to tell her the good news. I convinced myself not to celebrate right then. His friends might be playing a prank on me, so with my emotions tamped down, I was able to fall asleep.


Q: What happened in the morning?


A: Cookie replied with "?!" and I sent another message asking for clarification. I didn't want to assume much. I wanted to be sure.


Q: What did he reply?


A: He said "Ayaw mo ba?" and then to my horror, it was followed quickly by another message saying, "Hey this is Cookie. You were communicating with my friend since last night."


Q: What? How horrible! What did you do?


A: As I've said, I have anticipated that blow, so I was able to handle it quite well. Just when I thought that I acted the fool for hoping too much, he sent me another message confirming what his friend told me earlier. "Pero hindi ko na babawiin ung sinabi nya. Bry.. it's a yes."


Q: Hurray! It's a happy ending after all. Wow that was quite a story... So what did you think finally made him decide to give you a shot?


A: I don't know. When I asked him, he said that we were already behaving as if we're in a relationship, so he told me that his answer was only for formality's sake.


Q: So far, how's it going?


A: I've been missing him a lot. Maybe I got used to the closeness I had with my ex. We haven't even met again since we became official. He was at Galera when he made sagot.


Q: I see...


A: It gets really hard sometimes, but as I've realized last night, I have to be strong. If he can do well without me, so can I.


Q: Does he miss you too?


A: He doesn't say. He's a lot sweeter to me now though. He admitted that he is a stoic.


Q: Oh... So what do you think will happen to the both of you in the future? Do you think it will last?


A: Nobody can say that. All I know is that Cookie is a wonderful person. He's like nobody I've ever met before. It sounds like cliche, but that is truth. Whether we are meant to be or not, I am very glad I'll be able to share a part of my life with him. He's really... different. He's deep. Too deep, in fact.


Q: When you say "deep" (blushes and giggles), you are not talking about...?


A: Ha ha ha. Very funny.


Q: Last question, what is your biggest problem about him?


A: He's too cute for his own good. I have a lot of competitors. Get off of him, girls, he's mine! Cookie's mine!!


2 comments:

  1. well bry...what can i say...but congrats....it really is a nice story...hope it'll work out...

    ReplyDelete