Thursday, October 19, 2006

Don't Tell Me That I'm Falling In Love

Don't tell me that I'm falling in love. Even if I've never changed so much in me for a single person before. Even if I'm pushing myself to eat more despite not having the appetite just to gain weight. Even if I force my muscles to their very limit whenever I'm at the gym. Even if I've changed the Harry Potter hairstyle that I've worn since I was born. Don't tell me that I'm trying to look my best for you because I'm falling in love.


Don't tell me that I'm falling in love. Even if there is no single hour which passes by that I don't get to think of you one way or another. Even if you keep on stealing into my dreams where I am always the hero who is there to save you. Even if I keep on rereading the messages you've sent me in my fone's inbox before deleting them. Don't tell me that you're always in my thoughts all day long because I'm falling in love.


Don't tell me that I'm falling in love. Even if I've marked in the wall calendar the days I have spent with you. Even if I've never felt so content just having you in my arms and feeling you close to me. Even if my heart beats faster whenever we touch. Even if you're the best kisser that I've ever kissed. Don't tell me that you're making me feel all these because I'm falling in love.


Don't tell me that I'm falling in love. Even if I tolerate you criticizing me to the nth level. Even if you like to make fun of me. Even if I'm not used to being the one who is always running after you. Don't tell me that you've made my world revolve around you because I'm falling in love.


Don't tell me that I'm falling in love. Because I don't want to fall again without no one to catch me. I don't want to trust my heart because I know that it is fickle and cannot be relied upon. I don't want to be hurt again this soon. I don't want to fall in love with you yet because you do not tell me what you really feel for me. Not just yet because we both know that I've got a long way to go before I am able to satisfy you. But despite all that, I cannot stop myself from feeling all these




because...




I'm
already...






falling.

1 comment:

  1. Yo! Hello there! I saw you last Oct 20 at IC, but it appears that you didn't see or recognize me either. Hmm.. your new hairstyle looks good on you. =)
    I'm visiting on Wed again.
    Do you still have one of those personalized CD's? Can I have one?

    ReplyDelete