Sunday, March 11, 2012

Electrique Finally Unveils Album #27: "Revelations"

Hello friends!

Yup, here I am again with a new compilation album (already my 27th!) and I am so happy that through the seven years of the official existence of Electrique Music, I was really finally able at last to hone my craft. The making of this album was one of the most difficult, since in the past months I've had so many album ideas and I couldn't settle on one. Not to mention the lack of inspiration since no tumultuous event has happened to me lately. But after talking to a couple of friends, I've finally decided to make a "love" album since it has been a while since I last talked about it. My past four albums had been quite heavy and serious on their themes, and I just had to lighten up the mood.

Over the many conversations I've had, it never fails to amuse me that many of my friends find that the relationship me and Rhay had (and how we are still friends now) was nothing short of spectacular, and that our story was a source of inspiration for them. And so, I've decided that what was "us" will be the theme of my next album. I do know that our unconventional love story, from a purely artistic view, was indeed awesome. And I thought that the time is ripe to further preserve our memories together before it becomes harder for us both to recall those good ol' times.

I am very happy with how this album turned out. It is very catchy. And I've never felt as proud to share my work as I've had with the well-received "Icarus". I took my cue from the sound of the latter album. I made it more fun and more accessible to my younger listeners. I have a very good plot going on in here, and after listening one will have a sense of that "feel good" vibe one has after watching a very good romantic movie.

"Revelations" is an indie pop album, and it features some great bands like Fun., Sparkadia, Atlas Genius, Kids of 88, Gypsy & the Cat, and more!

You can download this whole album (plus some poignant album art) through the link below.

Thank you for enjoying this album with me. I assure you, I have grown as a "mixtape artist". This will be one of the best-sounding albums you'll hear.

Have fun!

Click the link below:

http://www.4shared.com/rar/14Z0eh4E/Electrique_-_Revelations.html



No comments:

Post a Comment