Monday, June 4, 2007

A Really Good Entry

Is it just me or am I losing my readers?



I've noticed that with my past four or five entries, I haven't been getting enough comments. Only Doreen (the appointed Aldasiel's Army President) seems to be paying any mind to what I'm writing. What is happening?



Am I becoming too mundane? Has my life, because of its newly-acquired stability, become too boring and ordinary? Why am I not getting any feedback form my readers? 



Well, it's a tough job, being a regular blogger like me. It's a wonder I am not running out of stories and ideas to write about.



I was especially hurt with "Zero". I was really in pain while I was writing that entry. And what did I get in return? Only Doreen and Daisy came to comfort me. Where were my other friends when I needed them? At least, my boyfriend sent me a message. (I'm telling you, he's avoiding the publicity...)



I just can't imagine someone reading my entry, knowing that I wasn't feeling well at that time, and NOT do anything about it. What are you, heartless? Geez! I take the time to read your blog entries. To make sure that you're feeling alright and when you're not, I make it a point to leave an encouraging comment or message if I thought it would make you feel any better, but when I was there, where were you?



Sigh. Maybe some people are really getting annoyed at me for filling their email with notices that I've written yet another entry, but really, it's what Friendster blogs was made for and you cannot complain because I make it a point to write good entries. Not merely diary entries, life entries.



Another sigh. Perhaps it's just because everyone's still fresh from vacation, taking their time off the internet that nobody was able to read "Zero", or maybe they were too afraid to say anything, or perhaps too shocked to know the truth about what happened.



Or maybe they thought I was too stupid, writing about the same thing over and over again.



Some people just don't care.



What's with all this senseless dramarama shit, you ask? Well, maybe it's high time for my other readers to know that I am real. That I'm not just a blog-entry-machine program (or virus) inside your computer. That I'm talking about my own real feelings and that sometimes, I might need a kind word to cheer me up a bit. Is it wrong to ask for a friend's helping hand once in a while? Am I asking too much? Huh?



Hell, I keep expecting people to do what I can do for them.



Sigh.



Nevertheless, I am happy I have friends like Doreen and Daisy who take the time to know what's up with me recently. Betcha don't even have friends like them to back you up when you're down, do ya?



Peace! I'm just proud I have some really good friends. Friends who really care. Not like you! Belat!



***



Trivia: This is entry number 199. I'd need a really good entry to make entry number 200 memorable!

3 comments:

  1. i'm flattered. really. :p

    (but it IS summer. people have liiiiives. not my fault that i need to get one. :p)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, just to inform you that im still a fan of your blogs..busy lang kasi lately kya ngayun lang ulit nagbabasa hehe! god bless

    ReplyDelete