Monday, June 25, 2007

I Can Die Right Now

STOP!



I just want to take a break from all the drama and simply take the time to appreciate the good things that are happening in my life right now.



Thank you everyone. I guess you've all been part of who I am right now. I was right when I decided to get to know myself for real. To explore the other side... Now, I feel complete. I feel whole. I've accepted who I am, and with that comes a certain sense of well-being I've never felt before. Thank you for accepting me for who I am though I know it might have been a bit hard to digest for some of you. I'm finally free and I'm very happy.



The biggest thanks to my baby. I'm probably the luckiest guy in the world to have ever crossed paths with you, considering that quality relationships with our kind are very hard to come by. I still can't believe what you've done to my life. You've rescued me from my own dark tendencies, and brought me more than I could ever ask for. We've been through rough times baby, you and I, and words cannot express how happy I am that we've made it through. I'll never get tired of kissing you or hugging you or telling you that I love you because I really do and I'm overflowing with the feeling. Thank you for coping with me and my topsy-turvy emotions. I didn't believe what your friends were saying at first, but I do now- you're really the best boyfriend one could ever have. I love you.



Thank you to my bff (best friend forever) LE. Friend, I'm so glad you're still here with me working at the Institute. Teaching and taking our masterals won't be as fun without you to talk with. Imagine, who will I talk to about rated stuff if you were not there? I may have a really great boyfriend, but I am luckier because I have an equally great best friend as well. Here's to more fun days to come, friend. I love you! Viva vino kulafu!



To the Chemsoc peeps! Thank you for appointing me as your junior faculty adviser. As I've said, I'm really honored. Chemsoc means a lot to my life, and still being able to make tambay and make yosi at the tambayan without feeling out of place is actually a big factor in the contentment I am feeling now. Thank you for accepting me. I love you all.



To my ex-students who are now my bestest of friends, thank you for keeping the fire of our bonding alive. Almost everyday, I am able to see some of you roaming around the campus and the very warm greetings you give to me never fails to complete my day. If I can hug each and every one of you without being sore, I will. I may not be as expressive but you know that deep in my heart, I never forget that once we've shared a whole fun-packed sem together. I love you very much and I can't wait to hang out with you again. Getting to know you is priceless. See ya in Aldasiel's Army.



To my new students, thank you for already accepting me as part of the family (especially the FoodTech peeps). I'm really grateful for letting me in and not considering me as an outsider. Right now, I'm anticipating that we'll have another unforgettable semester together. More memories, laughters, and smiles to cherish for the rest of our lives... I'll see you next meeting!



To Gwen Stefani and the rest of the artists who never fail to brighten up my day when I'm not feeling very okay. There is a song for every emotion, and thank you for being there for me when my friends aren't around. I am hoping that we'll have a really good session this sem so we can produce another great album for my students. Cheers to music!



And last, I give thanks to the higher power out there. Often, I feel that I am simply being pulled to the direction I am supposed to be in. Right now, I feel so happy and content with what I have now, and to show my gratitude, here I am, giving it back to those who make my life really meaningful.



Guys, you rock!

3 comments:

  1. Of course sir. It was a pleasure to be in your class. For the first time I learned something noone has taught me before. You know what I mean hehehe.

    I have decided to accept the inevitable parts of life too. . . trying to rediscover myself. I no longer need that shell. :)

    It feels good to have self-esteem.

    PS
    Incredible. . . Hitting refresh really worked. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you die right now, I won't get to hug you anymore! Silly person. *pats* You can't die yet. I'll miss you.

    *huggles*

    (Off-topic, I think I'm going to make a mean drunk. I drank too much coffee and found that I couldn't control my mouth. I came from Soc Sci 3, so I wound up blabbering about sex. In Starbucks. I know. I feel stupid. Kawawa naman yung mga katabi namin.

    Is this how it feels to remember what you did while you weren't drunk?

    Obliviate me. Please.)

    ReplyDelete