Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Rush

It was already around 9pm and the corridors were deserted. I went out of the laboratory to find you outside, waiting for me. You asked me to accompany you to the comfort room, so we went.


I went inside first. It was dark. But you felt for the switch on the wall and turned the lights on. There was nobody inside. If it was left to me, I'd keep the lights off.


You went inside the cubicle and I followed you. You laughed. When you were done, you turned and kissed me, and I kissed you back. Hotly.


We were so into it I felt like we were devouring each other.


I pushed you to the wall and pressed on you and held you tight, your body heat surging into mine. Anybody can come in and if I get discovered I might lose my job. But we did it still. It was exciting.


After, I looked at you and smiled and I laughed a bit, shaking my head inwardly. We went out of the comfort room, back to my laboratory.


My lab partner was inside, but she noticed nothing. Though I was secretly smiling and feeling my slightly sore lips with my tongue.


And I chuckled while I was transferring the 500 microliter cadmium and lead solution into the beaker. Nobody knew.


It was exciting.

1 comment:

  1. of course it is. it's something like a friend once said - 'mas masarap ang bawal.'

    :D

    ReplyDelete