Sunday, March 30, 2008

24 Hours After the Launch

ouI am looking at our pictures. And I realized that... I'm gonna miss each and everyone of you a lot. Ang corny pero... nakakaiyak. Slight.



It was the best party I've ever had. It wasn't because of the place. Not because of the drinks. Not even the music. It was the best because I had fun with the people that matter to me the most. Because YOU were there.



It was difficult, organizing the whole event. Especially the invitation part. Ang hirap kausapin ng past students. Unsure lagi. Cancellations at the last minute. It was frustrating because I want them to be there but, it seems that when I called... when FINALLY, I had an event for my students, they WON"T come. Sad. There are limits, I guess.



But a precious few did come. I call them my real students, and I will treasure them the most: Zynka (from 3years past), Vianka and Amay (forever my closest students), Nevin (the silent one), Monique and Joy Ann (my sunken studes), Milet (ang pagbabalik), Julian (the bartender), and Bec (my music critic).



Ang saya balikan ng mga moments... Nung nagsasayaw tayo sa dancefloor. Grabe... So much fun! And the hugs I gave you before you went home. I'll treasure those moments forever...



I'm really thankful for the support my students gave me. Especially my biochem class. Love nyo talaga ako 'no? Love ko din kayo. :)



I am also very grateful for my colleagues at the Institute: Mayang, Gwenn, Marie Joy (aka Friend 2), Cheska, Shem, Yayik, Jervee. Thanks to Boi and Bick and Rhay... Friends forever.



I am wondering where I got the ATP's to dance at all... I haven't slept a wink the night before, and two days back I've only had about 6 hours of sleep all in all... And on the day itself, I didn't eat a single meal - before the party, I was too busy preparing; during the party, I was too busy entertaining guests; after the party, I was simply too tired. But I guess it was your support which pushed me on to the dancefloor. It was your presence which gave me the courage to perform. It was your love that kept me on my feet...



And people wonder why I am doing all these things just for the fun of my students.



Well, the answer is - I just know how to reciprocate. I'm just giving back all the love I've received from my friends.



Yun lang naman yun. :)



To all my friends, thank you for the support. Thank you for you time, for your cooperation, for you money. Thank you for the fun I wouldn't have had if you weren't there. Once, I was a lonely boy, but now, I am surrounded by true friends.



MAraming salamat sa inyong lahat. I'll never forget the night you've shared with me.





1 comment: