Sunday, November 13, 2005

Paths

I missed writing here. I would have written a lot if I wasn't so busy with the enrollment and all my duties at IC.



I already know my new workload. I will be teaching 2 chem 16 classes (hurray!), 1 chem 28.1 class (...mpf), and (surprise!) 2 chem 125 classes. It was really a bit flattering to be given that course to teach. I mean its chem ONE25, higher chem.. for majors! And I was given that already on my second sem of teaching! Maam Llorente chose me because she overheard me saying that I wanted to teach chem 125. By the way, for those who do not know, Chem 125 is Basic Electronics for Chemical Instrumentation.. so I will be handling those resistors, diodes, etc.



Im actually a bit apprehensive about teaching it because chem 125 has never been my forte (because it really isnt chem at all!). But Im not that bad at it. In fact, I was one of those who always constructs the given circuits properly. (Yeah, honestly, 6 lang students sa classes ng 125 lab di ba?) The subject was nice pa nga sometimes, but I really am not into the theoretical stuff. And what's more, I'll be teaching my orgmates at chemsoc. The good thing about that is that at least, when they ask me something I dont know, I can always make a joke about it... Hehehe (nervous laugh)



Enough about that. What else to say? Oh yeah, about the movie, Cry Wolf. That was the best movie I have seen this year.. Because it made me think and I wasnt able to guess the outcome. (The trailer was part of the "lying" theme of the movie.) I actually tried to do the same ("manipulate your friends, eliminate your enemies") the day after watching it. Unfortunately, the plan backfired, and me and my accomplice were left for worse. It wasnt really that bad an outcome but not good all the same - "uncomfortable" may be the correct word. I just wanted to get back at those gossiping idiots! I actually did, without them knowing they were fooled, but they still believed the LIE was true. How gullible and foolish.



You deserve it, because you are always gossiping about ME! It is really irritating how you guys look at me and think you know the whole truth. Cant you accept that your view is biased? Claiming to be chemists and yet not really practicing what you should have learned. Fools! Drawing to conclusions! Just because you know a part of the story does not mean the rest will be like what you think it is. I really dont care whether you lie and smile to my face and curse me behind my back. It just shows how low you all are! If I tell you everything I know perhaps you will just melt to the floor with shame! But I wont do that. I dont want to humiliate you further than I need to..



You MAY wonder why I am not so down as I were in my previous entries. If you think properly, you may be able to guess what really happened and what is happening to me. I am in a state where I was before but not really the Two_paths same. In a better state than that, a state without confusions. Now I can see just one path ahead of me. It was actually the same path, the path I have left, the Right path. The Left path, which I chose, was empty, and it gave me all the heartaches I have written here. I will never make that mistake again. At the least (but more honestly), I will try harder not to. We can never really know what will happen in the end.



Enough said. Time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. dear bryan,

    It seems that there is more to you than meets the eye after reading your entries. likewise, you really write well. even better. very creative ka pala. I'm glad that you're at a better place now as you said. Whatever it is that's bothering you, I hope you won't get pulled down by it. I myself am a gossip, but i strive not to hurt other people with that minor vice of mine. mostly i just gossip about myself. I honestly only know bits and pieces of your heartache, and i hope that someday, when you're ready, you would confide in me :) pero okay lang kung hindi. Time heals all wounds, they say. I hope that saying is true with you.

    keep up the good work in teaching. i hear you are really one of the best teachers ever. take care!!!!

    lovelots,
    nissa

    ReplyDelete