Sunday, January 29, 2006

Wasting Sperm Cells

I finally found the answer to the question: Why am I not getting any heavier no matter how much I eat? After years of sleepless nights and frustrations, I suddenly came upon the answer while I was fooling around in bed. I am wasting all my nutrients on my sperm cells.


This, added to the fact that my hair grows fast, deprives me of essential proteins needed for muscle building and fats for energy storage. Hair, as you well know, is made of keratin, a protein. And sperm cells together with all the components of semen are made of biomolecules, most of which are energy sources.


Just think. How much do I ejaculate everyday? How many sperm cells, painstakingly reproduced by cells in my testicles, die in the sheets, on tissue paper, on my skin, on other's, inside that small area in tip of a condom? How much find themselves prey to bacteria or who knows what organisms when they are released into the outside world? Am I simply wasting the food that I eat on producing sperm cells which eventually are fed upon by other organisms? Am I being controlled by such low lifes?


Imagine how many sperm cells are sacrificed just for me to have an orgasm. How much of what I eat goes to some other person's mouth (hehe.. feeding?). Ehem ehem...


Dont think this is a green entry, I am simply stating facts in a scientific biochemical approach. This is partly based on real experiences and not on pure assumptions and guesswork. (Whatever). It is really unfair. Women just need to give one egg cell and some fluids! Lets forget the blood cells...


Poor sperm cells. Complete with lots of mitochondria, cell membranes, nuclei (do they need these?) yet destined to die on some place unholy. I pray for the millions of sperm cells I as good as killed with my hand. I am sorry. But some things just cannot be stopped. Hence, I will continue to be as thin as I am now. If I get any thinner, you should be scared! 

3 comments:

  1. Ei d best ang post mo! Very informative and educational! Napaka scientific ang approach! Clap clap! Well, I'll see more of ur blogs, and i have to admit i just love reading them! I'll see you next time ha? Inuman na!- John Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello. your blogs are fun to read and are so full of heart.just dropped by to say that i admire your courage in putting your feelings in public. looking forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wagi ka talgauwa.. dapat sir... nakakt pala noon ko pa to binasa.. haahaha

    ReplyDelete