Friday, July 13, 2007

Day of Days

I don't give a fucking crap if I'm typing this blog while I'm raving drunk. I just have to record this whole special day right now ya know what I mean?


Ya see I'm not really raving drunk if I can still start my sentences with the proper caps ya know what I mean? Because ya see here in Friendster, when you type your entries you have to press the shift caps lock key for you to start your sentences grammatically correct. Hell, I must be raving drunk if I still talk about this nonsense shit.


Hell whatever.


I'm listening to "Cool" right now. And you're a fucking idiot if you don't the hell know who sang this fucking good song. It's from my favorite singer Gwen Stefani. And hell to ya if ya don't know who she is. You must be living under this so-called rock like what they say in stories ya know.


It's because a while ago I was just drinking with my wondeful ex-girlfriend Rhay and I'm telling ya, she's the best friend you've ever had ya know what I mean? It's like I've totally treated her like crazy (with all the fuckingly senseless thing I've felt for that guy Don Perlez may he go to hell) when she was with me and she's still here ya know what I mean? She still agreed to talk with me tonight though I bet most ex-girlfriends wouldn't give a fucking crap to their ex-boyfriends who treated like them hell.


Today is just one of my best days ever I didn't even go to my MS class this afternoon just because I was enjoying myself so fucking much ya kow what I mean? I've told my baby this was one of the best days I've ever had and what a fuckingly good way to end it with a blog entry eh? I just have to record something about this day ya know?


A while ago I was walking drunk on the streets alone, and I almost lost my way back after taking Rhay home and that has never ever happened to me before ya know what I mean? My legs kept crossing themselves like I was some kind of a ramp model or something while I was walking on the dangerously shirtless guys-infested dog-pooed streets of KNL on my way here to this computer shop or whatever you call this some kind of crap. And hell to ya if you think I'm raving drunk if  that's what you're thinking since my fingers keep missing the right keys on this blasted keyboard I have to edit my words every so often. I'm still sober enough to do that at least.


And ya know, a while ago, while I was talking to Rhay, I remembered all the craziness we've done. How everything was so perfect then and I have to ruin because of my so-called incompleteness. Exploring the male world. The homosexual world, and it could have been perfect ya know - Me and her forever but it wasn't meant to be ya know what I mean? I'm this fucking guy who has this identity issues I had to take care of first.


Anyway, this morning I met with my baby and we watched Order of the Phoenix together as I promised him. We watched it in Robinson's Pioneer, the nearest mall to his place and I've never been to that mall but I didn't feel strange because I was with my baby anyway. And we had lunch in KFC. An early lunch then we watched the movie and we were so early we were the first to enter, and we made believe that it was a private movie house before all the other crappy people came in inside as well.


After the movie, we went straight to this so-called hotel and I'm too drunk to even be modest about stuff like that because ya know we're people too even if we're homo's ya know what I mean? We deserve some quality time too ya know? Love is all ya know?


And when we're there and when we really did it ya know? It's because we're having some difficulty because of our BIG problems ya know what I mean? We're so BIG we have difficulty doing it and I'm not just making that up? I'm just being honest and all, and when we finally were able to do it, it was a really nice feeling for me because finally I was able to do it right after all this years ya know what I mean?


And then I decided not to go to class because I will be late anyway, we went to Megamall instead and we had this grand time together just walking around the mall having dinner and all ya know? I was with my baby and it didn't matter a fucking crap whether I flunked my MS class because I was with someone I love and I KNOW that that's what really matters in real life anyway. Love and all.


Then we said goodbye, and I went home feeling a bit cranky ya know what I mean after doing the crazy stuff we've done. I felt my insides were a bit dislodged ya know. And then I was alone in that fucking crap of dormitories Kamagong where I have absolutely noone to talk to since my roommates were both on the creepily quiet side, my laway is napapanis there. So I had this crazy idea that maybe I can go invite Rhay to an inuman since she lives the nearest to that fucking dorm Kamagong, and finally she agreed. I was really grateful and I didn't forget to thank her for the company ya know. I'm a real nice kid really.


And I was really grateful also for the chance that we can finally talk again like we used to. It's like after we had our own boyfriends, we sort of drifted apart and I still miss her ya know. You can't just forget someone as close as she was to me. So we talked, and we talked about sex lives and all, and deep inside I was real glad because we're indeed COOL ya know what I mean?


And I took her home, as I've said, and we had to go a different way because the gate was closed and it was real fun, talking to her again, though not as much as we used to. It was still an experience, whatever ya call it.


And I remember talking to my baby earlier that, perhaps, when we get married (It's so fucking dangerous to think about these things since you never know what will happen in the fucking future), when we live in the same house, how grand it will be to spend my time forever with the GUY I love now. How one day feels so nice and all and I can't imagine spending all my time FOREVER with this special someone I have right now.


Hell. I'm  not that drunk anymore just a little queasy and I'm just glad I was ble to record this memorable day where I experienced how it is to LIVE ya know. I live. I love. I experience these things and I'm just so fucking glad I'm alive that's all. Still alive.




2 comments:

  1. you ought to be drunk more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad that even after you 2 drifted apart, you 2 managed to reconcile. You can write about her as your ex-gf and best friend and even drink together.. I hope you 2 find peace in the different paths you chose

    ReplyDelete