Sunday, May 25, 2008

I Want My Life To End

There is nothing left for me to do but write... There is nothing more that I can do to make him feel this.

When I'm hurting and hurting and hurting and hurting...

I am left with nothing...

My life going on in circles...

And it's all my fault

Everything my fault



Always the loser

Always



And tears aren't enough to get me through



I wish for the end



I want my life to end



I am always hurt



Sometimes you just don't care



About friends



Or family



Who cares?



I want this to end



I want my life to end



I am spiraling down into the dark



And the one I want to save me



Has deserted me



So who do I have left?



I've given all



I never lied



There is nothing left to lose



Please



Let this all end



Let my life end



It was all my fault



I will end what I had begun



Anyone?



Pull the trigger



Please?

1 comment:

  1. Sir.

    "you are not alone daw"

    narinig mo na ba to? hehe

    ReplyDelete