Monday, January 29, 2007

Alpha

Do you know...



How hard it is for me to see you twice a week without fail?



Do you know...



How hard it is to be constantly reminded of the person who has hurt me the most?



Do you know...



How difficult it is for me to forget my ruined past because of your innocent presence?



So much so that...



Sometimes...



I almost wish you gone...



Although I know it is unfair for you because you definitely have nothing to do with any of this...



And you can't do anything to help me...



Because you can't help but be yourself...



Because you can't help but be a reincarnation of the person who has left me...



The person who left me just because I made the grievous mistake of falling in love...



The person who ignored me even though I pleaded for forgiveness...



Forgiveness and understanding I've asked time and again and yet always getting the same reply...



Which was...



...



...



...



Silence...



...



...



But do you know...



That I've learned my lesson...



Because of him, I've lost her...



Because of him, I've realized that I'm just a common fool when it comes to love...



And there's no way I'll let that happen again...



No way...



Because I've finally learned how to love someone...



I've learned how it is to be committed...



And you can't just destroy what I've built...



What the two of us have built...



Because you are nothing but his ghost who is present only in my imagination...



And I alone have the power to kill his memory...



And kill it I will...



Because there's no other way for me to do that because of what he has made me suffer...



But I'm asking you one thing...



Don't make it any harder for me...



It's not you I'm being uncomfortable for...



And it isn't even him...



It's myself...



...



And you also know what, alpha?



I'm gonna win this time...



I'm going to come out in my best...



And I'm confident about that...



...



You want to know why?



...



...



...



Because I love my baby.















13 comments:

  1. oooh.. im having a headache... cannot figure out who alpha is.. grr..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm..sino kay si alpha?..
    i am so intrigued pero wala akong planong kulitin kayo na sabihin. heehee. share mo na lang pag feel mo i-share.=P

    sana matutunan ko rin balang araw kung paano ang commitment na yan...
    haaaay.. ayoko [pa]talaga nun..*shivers*

    sir sorry nga pala dahil hindi namin inabutan ni bex yung discussion..

    ehe. nasa turning point yata ako eh. ang daming nangayari.

    ReplyDelete
  3. naku naku si alpha... hay... di ko parin maisip kung sino siya! grrr... >.

    ReplyDelete
  4. alpha alpha...
    yeah.. ndi tlga ako
    nagpopost at nagbabasa ng mga blogs...
    pero dahil kay alpha...
    haha..
    share niyo naman sa mga nagovernyt para mka cope kame.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  5. sino si alpha?!

    pareho kami ni milli.. ayoko rin ng commitment. pero natutuwa ako sa mga taong kayang magcommit at pinaninindigan ang commitment nila.. go sir~!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hay...you'll need alot of beer sessions to know who alpha is...

    ReplyDelete
  7. waahhh...
    sabi ko n sir....
    ikaw nga po c X!
    hehe...
    go sir! aja!
    you'll definitely win dis time....!
    haha....

    haaaayyy....
    cno kya c alpha?

    excited n ko s overnyt....
    hehe.. >^^,<

    ReplyDelete
  8. sir, sino si alpha??

    ngayon lang ako nakapagbasa ng blog..waaaahhhhhhh!!

    anyway, go go sir!! masaya po pag nagcocommit..in my own point of view.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha.. [wow, andami nyong comments sir!.. hehe..]

    tulad ni kristel, 'di ko pa rin sure kung sino si alpha.. ang daming suspects!.. haha..

    go sir!..

    malalampasan mo yan!.. stick to Z!,hehe..
    pagsubok lang 'yan!.. yakang - yaka mo yan!,hehe.. =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. naguguluhan din ako kung cno c alpha...cno kaya siya???? sino kaya siya??? nababaliw na ako...okei tama na to.. sir hints naman!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sino nga ba si Alpha?

    hehe... naiintriga ako...

    ayokong mangulit kaya ayos lang kahit hindi ko na malaman.. kaya niyo yan sir! di ko pa na-eexperience yan kaya i don't know the feeling.. hehe.. basta.. kaya niyo yan.. ;P

    ReplyDelete