Monday, October 10, 2005

In One Word/ The Beginning of the End

As promised, here are the one word descriptions of my classes (according to my very sipsip students)..



  • exciting (4)


  • masaya (3)


  • fabulous (2)


  • superb (2)


  • magical (2)


  • funny


  • fun-learning


  • enjoy


  • unforgettable


  • happy


  • astounding


  • fantastic


  • astig


  • awesome


  • great


  • addictive


  • inspiring


  • indescribable


Well, what can I say? Talagang love ako ng mga students ko. Sana naging student ko ikaw 'no? I know inggit ka, you might have had the class of your life! Hahahaha!



My closest class and I are having a gimik this 11th. I am excited and I have a small surprise for them. Yet it will be the beginning of the end. After that, will we be complete again?



Each will now go their separate ways. They will go to their new classes next semester. Some will still be taking chem classes so I might still see them. Some will not. Some I may never see again (UP is just too big). Well, that's how life is..



What about me? What will happen to me? Well, I will still be in my office. Meeting new students, but will they be the same as my closest class? NO. I am trying to hold on to this class because I dont think I will be able to teach another group of such pasaways, boleros, early birds, noisemakers, whiners, etc etc!



Class, this is the beginning of the end.. Haha. I will not be writing anything here. When I meet you na lang on the 11th. When I meet you for the last time...

No comments:

Post a Comment