Saturday, October 8, 2005

Into the Blue

I have just watched the movie "Into the Blue" again just a few hours ago.



Why did I watch it again? Well, you know, because somebody there reminds me of someone.. Yuck, i am totally not moving on. If LE will read this, she will definitely say something about it.



I know it was wrong. It was not the way to go. But its okay, I think. It is time for me to be in the wrong - in the stupid side. Hehe, I want to laugh at myself. The time will eventually come when all this will be over. But it isnt now. So Im still in this uncomfortable moment when I am in the point of letting go but still being able to touch it with my fingertip. I want to relish this moment when I am obsessed, because after this, how long will it take for the next one to come? How long will it take until someone comes over to steal my heart again? It is nice being in love.. All the thinking, all the imagining, all the happiness because of all your assumptions. I like being in love. Its like the point in your orgasm when you are almost there but still not there yet. Haha. A point where you are still unsure which way you will land.



Yeah yeah, I landed on the wrong side. It fucking hurts but I do not have a right to complain. Actually, with all the pain I have caused other people, I should be ashamed of complaining of heartache. Into_the_blue 



Did I like the movie? Well enough.. I would say it was average. At least I did not doze off. As I've said, I watched it again because someone there reminds me of someone. And that someone, I do not think is safe to reveal here. Especially now. When wounds may still be fresh. What did I say "maybe" for? It is my wound I am talking about.



No comments:

Post a Comment