Sunday, October 9, 2005

The Island Journals: Introduction

Hey guys!



Here, i will show you my journal entries. I started writing these one year ago. I had this idea when the annual committee asked us to submit our writeups. I wrote my own, because I thought no one else knows me better than I do. I wrote my writeup like a short story, filled with symbolisms which reflect how I know myself.



Island That will be the first chapter of my journal. The journal is over, I wrote my last entry last March or April. Why do I want to put those in here? Aren't those private? Well, yeah, they are private, but I do not mind. These journals show how I have changed - how I learned more about myself. Actually, they are all centered around this one topic which I do not reveal until the middle chapters. So the chapters before that are just full of symbols and hints - somehow buffering and preparing you for the big blow.



What is my ultimate purpose in this? I just want to help others out there who might be encountering the same problems I had before. Maybe my entries will be able to offer some answers. Or at the least they may serve as a diversion (as if my entries are funny).  I know it all sounds cliche but I am not the same as you are. My experiences and problems are unique and may not be applicable to everyone. Keep that in mind.



I will start with the second chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment