Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Idle Itching

It wasnt a big deal, right?



This was the reason for my apprehension these past three days since I told you about it. I actually expected, ummm, comments about my blog. But there was none. Perhaps, you knew all along after all. Or perhaps you found it a touchy topic to talk about? Yeah, youd be quite thick if you were not able to guess what drives me to blog. Or maybe, you were deluded. The thing is, its out. So no more inhibitions for me.



What do you think of me now? How do you think I feel? I feel better actually. Better about myself. I think I made the right decision telling you. Somehow, I feel more relaxed. More free. Maybe after this, finally, I can learn to love myself for who I really am. You know, sometimes, I almost feel like laughing at myself. Because I am making myself believe that I actually have an audience out there. An audience observing my different posts. Following what is happening to my life... No matter. At least someone (hopefully) might have read my previous posts. So lets just say that I am writing for him/her. For you who is reading this entry. HI! by the way.



Yesterday, I did not go to work. I said I was sick. I wasnt sick physically though. It was one of those days when your emotional trauma catches up on you and interferes with the things you need to do... It was an unexcused absence.



Thankfully, my friends were there to cover for me at work. LE led my chem 16 classes. And she even visited me at the boarding house after school. She came with Kenneth (and a very much needed donut).



At about 8pm, two of my students, kikay GloAn and alcoholic/yosiholic Vener visited me at the boarding house. They surprised me. At least I was suitably attired, they did not catch me in my underclothes or something. Hehehe. We came up to the rooftop and lit some cigs there. We talked about stuff and I had a really nice time hanging out with them. I was really touched they had the time to visit me, even though they busted my sickness excuse. I was sick, a bit...



Anyway, things are still not okay for me. I dunno... Things are scaring me at present. What will come will come, and we will all have to meet it when it did. That may or may not mean anything.



I have to go for now. I have a masterals class. My hands just itched for a keyboard.



2 comments:

  1. ang importante naman bryan is masaya ka sa sarili mo. saken lang, yung first step sa hapiness na hinahanap mo is acceptance... kung tanggap mo yung sarili mo for who you really are, ano naman kung hindi tanggap ng iba... hindi mo naman pwede i-asa sa ibang tao yung happiness mo e... glad you feel better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know wat my dear bo...(cheapy un pa rin tawag ko sayo)im one of those people who follows your blog entry,,,why???i dont know...ndi pa kasi kita nakikita ulet e saka miss kita...

    der lots of questions in life which really doesnt have answers... sabe nga e what god knows is really unfathomable pero siguro i mean lahat may reason kung bakit ito nagaganap...

    sana ndi happiness ang mahanap m kundi joy(its beyond happiness) its not based on things, people, success,,, its something lurking inside you waiting to burst open...

    i pray that you would just find that inner peace...un muna for now...and sana right people ang makausap mo about things in life...

    god bless you bro...

    ReplyDelete