Saturday, March 18, 2006

I'm Still Remembering

Wow I have a headache right now. But not a terrible one...



I am still not completely sober. Ive just arrived from an inuman with my Chem 16 10 to 1 class, whom, by the way, I am already missing by now. (Just been hours since Ive seen them).



Wow, the headache's really coming on, and I am having quite some difficulty typing this blog entry since I keep on pushing the wrong letters. Whoa, why is the world going sideways? Where is the blasted keyboard? Not making sense, aint I?



Today was the official last meeting of my Chem 16 classes and I am SO touched about their messages. Class, thank you. All of this is because of you. All my efforts, for you. I am so happy weve been able to spend one whole semester together. I am going to miss all of you badly. Our lab days are gone. Never will I see you complete again inside the lab. Never again.



And yet I am still happy Ive been able to meet you. Each of you. You are all wonderful students to be with. I am sorry if I am rambling. I am just... missing you.



Looking back, I realized that I was so happy to be your instructor. I am so happy, class, I am missing you right now! I will cry, I know. And every tear that Ive shed will be more than worth it. If only I could turn back time, even for a bit, just to show you how much you really matter to me. How much youve made my life more colorful. For everything weve done together. I will miss how we get along... Class, weve got to have a review for your finals! I want to see you again!



Ive had the time of my life when I was with you. Im here. Im always here. Remember that.



What happened in the Great Hall will always be one of my fondest memories. All my new friends come together... All of you there... For the last time...



I want to cry right now. Even if this sounds exaggerated or far-fetched. Even if this isnt the typical reaction of a teacher for his students... But I think weve gone beyond that relationship. Ive let you tame me, and when it is time to go, I am left here alone on the wheat fields of the institute.



i'm still remembering.

1 comment:

  1. you had a headache, sir? really? ako, i didn't. i wonder why...

    anyway, i had a blast last night! it was a right, perfect kinda high. happy. chattering. giddy. dizzying. fun.

    thanks for caring for us last night. especially for assigning loloy and bruce to take care of us. they didn't know what they were in for. we were a bunch of wackos last night, anj and i. we were really tipsy, weren't we? :D

    i'm currently listening to the the cd you compiled for us. it's amazing! i love the songs, even the backstreet boys song. haha thanks for sharing with us part of a "time of your life".



    p.s.: we should definitely have a finals review. just e-mail us when and where. :D

    ReplyDelete