Wednesday, May 24, 2006

No. Never.

He was there. He was here. The music was loud, groovy. My feet were moving in time with the beat. And he was here, beside me.



"Enjoying yourself?" I asked.



"Yeah, " he smiled. "Come on, let's dance."



Our dance together was... exhilirating.



"So..." he said, as we sat down back to our seats exhausted. "How does it feel having me as your boyfriend?"



Speechless. Well, it's like a dream. I couldn't ask for more. And I know this is a dream you fuckhead, Bryan, wake up!



Stop hoping! Stop it! Stop before you fall too deep.



I can't! I'm uncontrollable. I'm too strong. I'm jumping into the cliff again one more time. I want to fall again. I want to talk to him. Just that. Just that!



Fool!!



"Really?" he said, smiling back at me.



"It's really... weird. I mean, I didn't know we'd ever cross worlds again. Fate brought us back together."



"Yeah..." he said thoughtfully, looking down on his glass. He was blushing.



"I am so happy," I said, holding his hands. Tears in my eyes.



"I am... too."



PUTANG-INA MO BRY, ANG TANGA MO!



Our heads moved closer. I can see him close. Too close... and then there was nothing. Just me typing here on this keyboard. Just me, with the blinking mouse. Me in front of the screen. Just me. No him. Never him. So will you stop making a fool of yourself, Bry? You're embarrassing.



No. Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment