Sunday, March 11, 2007

ENTRIES: N to Z

No. Never. ""I am so happy," I said, holding his hands. Tears in my eyes. "I am... too." PUTANG-INA MO BRY, ANG TANGA MO!"

No Read No Right "Do we blog because we are unstable? Because we need to hold on to superficial things like Friendster blogs or livejournal to make our lives make sense?"

Noon "
"Mommy," sabi ko. "May bago akong nililigawan ngayon..."Tiningnan nya ako. "Sino?" "Lalaki...""

Oblation Run "Butts."

On My Bed "
What was more important was that he has shown how he felt. He loved, even if he was not loved back. He loved. Thats it. Thats what matters."

On The Fulcrum "
The day has come. And the clock is ticking...Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

One Click "Click on the white "X" in the top right corner of the box that contains the photo of the friend you wish to delete."

One Summer Night "It was stiff, and it pressed against my hand. If I hold it too hard, he moans."

Open-Mindedness "
Bry, you're more sinful than the average person. And it's affecting your life in ways you might not realize. For one thing, your sex drive may ultimately be your downfall."

Paglimot "Na minsan. Ay nagmahal ako. Iniwanan. At kinalimutan."

Paths "
Fools! Drawing to conclusions! Just because you know a part of the story does not mean the rest will be like what you think it is."

Pretty Thing "
Hey you, you pretty thing you You never read my blogs, do you? Perhaps it's better if you never do Your ego then will be enough for two"

Prey "In one small fenced off area, surrounded by blocks of stone and iron, the devil was pacing back and forth upon an altar."

Prostitute "Hindi ko siya kinakausap dahil wala namang kailangang pag-usapan. Nagawa ko na ang trabaho ko. Yun lang."

Pushing My Buttons "Sometimes, I just want to tell the world, tell my classmates, tell Professor Laurena that I do have a life outside school and that I have control over the things I do. I am not to be dictated by the academe!"

Re: I Deserve It " "I would like to leave everything behind," he said. "I hope you'll try your best to understand." "

Resurgam "
A weird feeling. Like i have just awakened. (Look, I know all this sounds made up and cheesy, but it did happen you know!). You know who saved me? It's Gwen Stefani! Yeah!"

Sa Apartment "Haha. Nakakamiss din kasi ang fucking."

Sa Kasal Mo "
Walang Bry. Bawal si Bry. Wala ako doon. Bawal ako sa pinaka-espesyal na araw ng iyong buhay."

Sa Motel "
10 am, naglalakad ako sa may _______. Palingon-lingon. Kabado. Sobrang kabado. First time ko 'to gagawin. At sa hindi ko pa kakilala."

Sana "Ilang pulgada lang ang distansya natin sa isa't isa kanina sa maluwag na Ikot. Isang lingon ko lang, pwede na kitang matitigan."

Say No "But has it ever occured in your secret fantasies of getting the chance to have your wish fulfilled, to proudly confront your genie and say with audacity, "No thanks, I'm happy with who and what I am right now." "

Shots "
This will be the last time you will hug my body pure and untouched by others. This will be our last hug together as Chiyo and Toy, you and me, Honey and Honey."

Sige "
Wala nang sasagabal sa aming dalawa para matagpuan namin kung sino ba talaga ang nararapat para sa amin."

Sir "What if I touch his hand while he was giving me back my lab notebook. Will I finally get confirmation?"

Six Feet Under "Six feet under, under my skin/ there's a battle I know I cant win/ you invade me, and I surrender/ yeah, that's what I hate about you"

Skeleton Warrior "Chest pain. Blinking lights. Christmas. Problem set."

Smile "
I won't forget to smile. It wouldn't be that flashy as yours though. It would be more like a slight quirking of the corners of my lips. My small expression to say that "I hate you! You've made a fool out of me, but that's cool." "

Soon "I am afraid for the coming weeks. I have to be prepared. I dont know if my students see, but... I am afraid."

Sorry "Flirt to the left I'll flirt to the right Nothing more 'cause My heart's caught tight"

Spaced Out "Why are chemists the happiest people on earth?"

Spirits "But then it is Christmas. And I realized that if I cannot make myself happy on my own, maybe I'd just make other people happier."

Stand "
If you love another man, or another woman, so be it. Love is love, no matter the sexuality."

Strength "It is this tarot card test I took in tickle.com."


Student-Teacher Relationship "Paalam sa inyo mga students ko. Salamat sa isang maligayang sem na pinagsamahan natin."

Success "Success is relative. Only I can say whether I've done well or not."

Sugarbabylove "
Hanggang ngayon, hindi pa rin ako lubos na makapaniwala sa mga nangyari. Nadaig pa pati mga panaginip ko..."

Sugarbabylove 2 "
Kahit anong paghahalo-halo mo ng mga salita, hindi mo pa rin maiexpress nang tama ang feelings mo."

Sugarbabylove 3 "
I'M MISSING MY BABY SO MUCH MY CHEST ALREADY HURTS."

Suicidal Blog Entry "
And as I was rummaging through my things, it dawned upon me that - shet, isang taon na pala akong nagtuturo."

The Best of One Tree House "Celebrate with me as we look back upon the best entries of One Tree House."

The Blacksmith's Hands "
"They don't walk around with signs you know. Like 'Hey, I'm avaialble' or 'I wanna go out with you'." "

The Bus "
I shed a tear, right there on the sidewalk. "For the things I do not fully understand," I said, smiling, as I wiped my face with my hankie."

The Colour of the Wheat Fields "
So the little prince tamed the fox. And when the hour of his departure drew near -- "Ah," said the fox, "I shall cry." "

The Count's Tale Epilogue: An Eye For An Eye "The Count is not dead," Apollo replied, and before the Prince could continue his haranguing again, it quickly added, "As with what it seemed he did to you, I took away the one he loves the most. I took the hunter's life."

The Count's Tale I: The Last Flower "
A cool breeze blew as he laid his last flower over her grave. The smell of freshly-dug earth filled his nostrils."

The Count's Tale II: The Flight of the Crow "The really powerful spells are not those with the loudest bangs and brightest lights. Nor is it those which can control the strongest mind or weaken the bravest heart."

The Count's Tale III: The Count and the Hunter "
Steady, my Count. If we're meant to be, you will wait for me. "

The Count's Tale IV: A Black Feather "Alarmed, the hunter's companion went to him. "What is it?" he asked. He got no answer. He opened the hunter's hands and saw a black feather, now crushed from the hunter's grip."

The Count's Tale V: The Prisoners " "I know about you. And him. And I'm going to kill him first. Kill the one you love in front of you. In front of everyone. Oh, how I know you'll suffer..." "

The Count's Tale VI: An Arrow Through the Heart "
He wouldn't have minded them being locked up together, but they were being locked up together to die."

The Count's Tale VII: Tears and Shadows " "You know what," he choked through his sobs. "What's harder than you not... not loving me back?" The Count paused, and he cried some more. "What's harder is that... is that... I can't even show you how much I love you!" "

The End of the Count's Tale: The Cliff "
I could hear no more breathing. I can feel no more tension in him. The heartbeat I felt against my chest was... gone."

The End of One Tree House "There's something quite different about Sundays. There's something special about the brightness of the sun, and the sky."

The Island Journals: Introduction "
Why do I want to put those in here? Aren't those private? Well, yeah, they are private, but I do not mind."

The Island Journals - Prologue: Back "
You like to hurt yourself don't you? You want to die, huh? No? Because you cannot feel any more pain? Stupid boy."

The Locked Door In Me "Making albums is my way of connecting to people. My way of telling them of what happened to me. My own special means of giving a part of my life to others."

The Song "The song was beating inside my head as the dark clouds above swirled amidst a still darker sky. My head was spinning, as fast as thoughts alone could make your head spin."

The Sweetest Fun "
A man can kill and still be the sweetest fun"

This Page Cannot Be Displayed "Who would like to read about something so taboo, it shouldn't even be written nor read?"

Three Asterisks "
If I say that my girlfriend is <toot!> and that I am a <toot!> would you be surprised? If I tell you straight that I <tooted!> my <toot!> would you <toot!> me because of that?"

Time of my Life "
Faces. Laughter. Smiles. Tears. Everything within the 2 minutes and 34 seconds of this song."

To Be A Father "
As I was closing the door, I saw my son totter back to his room, vanishing even before he reached his destination. This is the path I chose, son."

To Try "I saw my Mom, who was sitting on the bed, sink slowly to herself as the interrogation went on. She bowed her head as if she was being humiliated right then..."

Toy's Victory "
No more angst. No more bitterness. It is weird sometimes I almost feel that I am married - a weird thing."

Turning 22 "I hate these days. These few remaining hours before my birthday comes. Normally, I would be excited since... well, it's my birthday."

Unraveling "
For instance, just a few hours ago. I thought of taking a shower since it was quite a warm night. The next thing I know, I was naked in the bathroom, staring at the hair on my nipples."

Untitled "In this way, I am able to isolate a part of myself and preserve it. Like a picture, I am storing memories as much as I can while I can."

Up Drama Down "
I've never been into dating before. Well, actually reader... I DID. Once. And it was quite a disaster on my part."

Vanity House "All good things come to an end, and the girl is moving out of the house. This weekend, she said. She's moving out for her own reasons."

Venus "After the coldness of the day, the indifference of the afternoon... In the night, we become the old me and you."

Verge of Three "Gray skies merge On the verge of three A shout was heard That I'm coming free!"

Veritaserum "If I feel hurt, I write that Im hurt. If I feel shit, I give you shit. If Im pathetic, I tell you Im pathetic. Do I need to pretend? That sucks!"

Voice "No drums, no bass, no lead guitar. No trumpets, keyboards, nor synthesizers. But I have a voice here in my blog."

Wamuffet "This is the original poem I wrote to Chiyo last year. Back when she was back with her other one. Funny how it seems.. reading it now. It's like this was from a long long time ago."

War "
They said that the left path did consider opening itself to me, and was surprised that it did consider, and so tried to run away from all of it by leaving me behind."

Wasting Sperm Cells "
Dont think this is a green entry, I am simply stating facts in a scientific biochemical approach."

Welcome to Heaven's Glare "Un din pala. Minsan, iniisip ko na may tendency akong pumatay ng tao. Kasi sa totoo lang, may pagka-violent talaga ako kahit nung bata pa."

What Hurts Me Most "Do you know what you could do to hurt me most? You can make me suffer so much. I am at the mercy of just one word. And what is that?"

Who I Need To Love "
My heart, my brain, my body is pulling me in different directions! I want them, to please, coordinate themselves."

Wink! Wink!/ Over "Six feet under Into the blue Left of the middle What can I do?"

With the Fireflies "The stars were our only witnesses. And the fireflies, putting their chemical lights on and off as they hovered over that unplottable area..."

X and Y "
Do you know how slow my hand types right now? Do you know how my mind is telling me NOT to publish this entry at all?"
 
You "I don't know whether I'm strong now, baby. All I'm sure of is that I'm stronger than who I used to be. All I know is that, whatever the future might bring, I'm just so happy. So happy that you are here now with me."



1 comment:

  1. waha ang dami mo talaga magblog. Hindi ko kinakaya.

    Tatlo lang ata or apat yung nabasa ko dito. :)

    ReplyDelete