Sunday, March 18, 2007

ENTRIES: A to M

I am making this for my future reference. Sometimes, we just feel like looking back on some of our previous entries - our previous thoughts, who we were...



I will, of course, update this from time to time, and hopefully improve this. I can, for example, rate my own entries or make a short description of what they're about.



2 Become 1 "Tiningnan ko nang patago ang mga pasahero ng bus, lalo na yung mga nasa likuran. Wala. Wala namang nakatingin. Hindi nila tayo makikita."

4 in the Morning "
And all I know is you’ve got to give me everything
And nothing less 'cause you know I’d give you all of me "


4D "Of all times, you shouldn't lose your concentration now."

7 "
I cannot convince myself to go on and try again because I am trying but you don't believe me because I keep silent."

A Call For All Sexes "
I've realized that one of the few bad things about being openly gay is that people begin to consider you as inconsequential."

A Memory of His Face "But today was different. Today, I just woke from a dream I've never had before... "

A Note/ Plan V "
This afternoon, I was checking my Chem 16 students' prelabs, and I came upon this small sheet of paper inserted in a lab notebook."

A Reason For Religion "
I thought on death as the strong wind blew in short strong gusts I had to adjust my footing to avoid stumbling from it. How soon before it was my turn to sit on the chair near the freshly-turned earth?"

A Significunt Entry "Wait, why do I have to be so prudish? SEX! I'm talking about SEX!"

A Thursday To Remember "
I woke up in someone else's room, still exhausted."

Almost Crazy Fantastically "
What does it take? Tell me!! What does it take to forget??! Ive drank all the alcohol I could and still I cant let this out. I need more! More! Its just not enough.."

All You've Left Me With "
You've taken away the only thing I can cherish about us besides love. Now I'm left with scraps. No not even. I must accept the truth. I'm left with NOTHING."

AloHOMOra! "
When Snape throws him in detention to clean stuff in the dungeons, he fucks Snape himself. For Harry is not in control of himself anymore, he now follows the Order of his Penis."

Alpha "
Because you are nothing but his ghost who is present only in my imagination..."

Always Come Back To You "When you're at that point in life It just has to be tonight"

Ang Krimen "
Shet shet shet shet shet. Whaat ano ito? Bakit may nararamdaman akong matulis sa likod ko?"

Another Day "
Today I woke just in time. It was 7am when I opened my eyes, put on my shirt, and jumped off Boi's bed."

As Long As "just having fun with my fellow dancers and with the audience, savoring that precious moment when I am able to do what I love to do in front of people."

Asked For This "
I am asking you to please understand that I got myself too involved with you and that in order for me to let go and move on, you have to do something too."

B-Men "What if bisexuality can be cured? Will I take it or will I be holding a placard instead?"

Bad Teacher "
I am not your goody-two-shoes prof. I drink, I smoke, I don't check papers in time, I say bad words in class, etc. And yet, I love my students."

Better Than Text "tatanungin nila akong, "Sir, bakit mag-isa ka lang?", itataas ko na lang ang balikat ko kasi wala akong maisagot."

Blah Blog "
Good evening class, our lesson for today is about blogging. Ano ba ang blog? Paano nga ba mag-blog? Ano ba ang katuturan nito sa ating buhay? Makakain ko ba ito?"

Boyfriend "
Kakausapin mo siya? Tapos? Iiyakan? Tapos kung papayag siya, hug mo siya? Tapos kiss?"

Catcher "
I'm falling from this cliff again Not knowing where I'll land"

Changes "
It seems like my New Year's Resolution has been made for me with the recent and still bitter loss of my fone."



Cold "It's cold outside. Because it's cold inside, too."



Comprehension "Ok time's up. Bye."

Cookie "
I even scribbled little hearts (forgive me) and smiley faces on the edges of my notebook because I felt so strangely high."

Cookie 2 "
Bakit nacancel daw yung date niyo last Saturday?"

Cough It All Out "
Maybe it's time I return to the place where all my sorrows started.. Im coming back up to the rooftop. And perhaps jump."

Courage "
I told myself that if it is going to happen, I will make it happen. I will know the outcome NOW."

Creation and Creations "
The last thought that I can remember before falling asleep one night was that about the validity of the existence of religion and of God."

Cum Laude For Nothing "
Intelligence is bullshit!"

D the Dermatologist "I feel ashamed, true, being so exposed to the person I want to please most in the world, And yet, I feel warmth, too."

Dancefloor "
Well, you know me. You can call me "the Spider" for the way I try to make things happen to my own pleasure."

David "
It is hard to think that this... cruel monster... who's always causing us misery used to be my brother. He used to be David."

de la Isla "
dahil alam nating lahat na hindi iyon ang sukatan ng pagkalalaki. Nasa pagharap natin ito sa ating mga problema."



Don't "Stop putting dreams in my head/ When I should've thought of him instead"

Don't Tell Me That I'm Falling In Love "
Don't tell me that I'm falling in love. Because I don't want to fall again with no one to catch me."

"Eleven" and "Back For More" "
There is nothing worth saying today except that my new album is almost ready."

Emptied "I was playing with my lighter, tossing it up, catching it as it falls. I tried it with my eyes closed, and I failed."

Escape "
Run! Run like your running for your life! Run like Im a monster. I want to run! I want to get away from this. I want to know how it feels to escape and free myself of... you."

Exam Blues "
What is the cheverloo of chukchakchenes if 459.38 Chuvs is chukchak with 3.409857 Keverloo?"

Excelsior! "
I dont think anybody will read this anyway, but im going to put loads in here. Especially my journal entries and some other stuff i wrote."



F.A.Q. "Do you believe in privacy?"

Facing A Facelift "
If I wanted to talk about serious stuff, I can do that. And you cannot stop me."

Finally "
As of now, I'm still astounded. My thoughts are still scattered even if a week has already passed since Cookie said "yes" to me..."

Fine Fine "
Geez I was talking about this serious shit again. Fine fine. I will try to be fine."

Fuck You I Love You "
We are all for sale at one price or another. Each of us has an idea of our own worth, which we unconsciously compare with those of other people."

Fucking Issue "While we were inside the bathroom, somebody came."

GF2BF "
I've said we've broken up, and that's that. But I couldn't say that I've replaced her with a boyfriend though!"

Goodbye Sir Willie "
I will remember Sir Willie and the price of being too tardy when you cannot afford to be."

Gripping Sanity "
What are words? Will they change my sexuality? Will they change how crazy I am? What can they do?!"

Hale "Hoy! Balita ko according to the latest chika may bago ka na daw! Ooops! Secret ba?"

Harry & Me "
I've always wanted to be Harry. I've followed his journey through the magical world, imagining it was I in his place, fighting against the Dark forces... "

Heartbreakers "
Go away, bastard. You're full of shit, and if ever I see you alone I'm sorry but things might just get out of my hands. I might hurt you."

Hell's Glare "God, what are you putting me through? I started turning away from you. Because, as I was getting older, I change. I learn things about myself. I began to understand what a cursed life you are putting me into."

Helping You Out "I dont think I deserve that fone. I mean, I've told you that I'm basically wasting my money on booze and parties."

Heto Na Naman Tayo "Malamig ka. Parang malayo. Napangiti na lang ako. At sinabi ko sa sarili ko, "Heto na naman tayo...""

Hiatus "I
am letting things lie by themselves for a while. I realized, after talking with my high school friends during my "Coming Out Party", that I am taking too much control over my life."

HIV+ "But how am I going to explain it to those I had sex with since?"

Holding On "
Despite my failures, I try to keep a straight face and be brave for tomorrow. I'm holding on, even if it seems fate itself is unclasping my fingers from my grip. I'm fighting the devil."

Home "
Is this how my life should be? Efforts, pretensions, looking away from what I really want? Why can't I make it work?!"

Hunk "Nahihiya kasi ako sa katawan ko dun. Parang one-half lang ako nang ibang tao dun. Yung iba pa nga, one third lang siguro ako."

Hunk 2 "
I will be able to flirt more. I can finally take my shirt off whenever I'm hot. I will be hot."

Hunk 3 "I give lifting weights, especially the chest press and the shoulder press, my all! "

Hunter Haunted "
Who knows? Who knows I made myself foolishly suffer when in fact, it was he who is pining away, trapped by his own deluded personality?"

I Will Never Forget the Eleventh "
But deep inside, in the sparkle of my eye, there is something which still burns. And that is the memory of the wonderful times we have spent with each other."

I'm Speaking Up "
It was around this same time last year when I was being beaten up on the streets of KNL."

I'm Still Remembering "
I am still not completely sober. Ive just arrived from an inuman with my Chem 16 10 to 1 class"

Idle Itching "Yeah, youd be quite thick if you were not able to guess what drives me to blog. Or maybe, you were deluded. The thing is, its out."

If I Were You "If I were you, I wouldn't have considered me as a trophy of your vanity. A captured soul hanging around your neck."

Ikaw, Ikaw, Ikaw, at Ikaw "
Naaalala mo pa ba ang mga yosi breaks natin sa rooftop, at dala-dala ko ang aking discman at isang mug ng Pop Cola habang naghihintay tayo ng shooting stars?"

Ikot "Kung mayroon lang akong dalang tabla nang magkita tayo sa Ikot jeep, hahampasin kita nang paulit-ulit."

In One Word/ The Beginning of the End "
Sana naging student ko ikaw 'no? I know inggit ka, you might have had the class of your life! Hahahaha!"

In This Deep "No matter how clear you've presented my options, some things just can't bear being said without me getting hurt."

Into the Blue "
Why did I watch it again? Well, you know, because somebody there reminds me of someone.. Yuck, i am totally not moving on."

Lasahan Mo 'To "
I was a fool to let her go, I realize now. I was the biggest fool. Who would love me as much as she did? Nobody. I will not find anybody else who will accept for everything that I am."

Lightning-Shaped Scar "
Great in comparison with other people.
With my personal standards though, I am not up to scratch."


Like an Ogier to a Stedding "
My Chiyo's love is like washing my underwear."

Love Spell "
Last year's Valentine's, I was at home, absent from school. I never even remembered that it was Valentine's... This year though... it is different."

Lucky "I'm LE Cardona for Fag News standing outside the IC Building waiting for Lucky... Oh my gulay, here he cums!"

Mga Pagtakas sa Katotohanan "
Hayan na ang tama! Talon diyan, sayaw dito, higa dun sabay iyak at tawa. May tama na nga ako."

Motivation "I was used to being pampered when it comes to relationships. Now it's my turn to sweat for it."

Music Update: "Break" Lineup Finalized "
In a press conference held in the Shangri-la Hotel in Cebu City, Mr. de la Isla gave hints and comments about his latest music sensation yet to come."

Music Update: "Lovely" Lineup Finalized " "The songs here are, indeed, the best of the best songs, both aesthetically and lyrically. It's really really good, I can't have enough of it," he shares amidst wild and manic cheering from the people present."

Music Update: Plans for the Upcoming Album "Light" Revealed ""Light" will focus more on the theme of redemption, in contrast to the dark and dreary album which was "Break" released early October last year."

My AC/DC Shirt "
It's like he wanted to be mad at me, or... or humiliate me and question me. All I was able to say was, "Yes. I know...""

My Day "
So what happened was that I couldn't possibly go straight home in that condition. I detoured to SM to watch a movie. And my plan was to watch it until I rot."

My Last Night at the Rooftop "Where I grew up, where I fell, where I loved, where I revealed myself, where I lived with happiness and acceptance, where I almost killed myself, where I became a man... at least for a while."

My Speech "Love, Sir Bry"

No comments:

Post a Comment