Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Spaced Out

Alam niyo ba yung joke na 'to: Why are chemists the happiest people on earth?



If you don't, well I won't tell you the answer until you've read the rest of this blog entry. The thing is, reader, I've finally found the answer to getting over that pitiful excuse (hmm too harsh) ummm that person na lang.



And what is that? Find somebody else to pour your affections on.



Now, reader, I'm very lucky to have come upon this new person. He's perfect! He's got everything (and mind you I don't usually say these things, unless I really mean them.) And unfortunately, that is the problem.



It made me reevaluate myself. Pucha! Hurts my ego but that is the truth. Kung may shongs sa inyo na humahanga sa akin (kung meron nga ba), walang-wala ako compared to this one. I should be thankful just for the chance that I am able to communicate with this person!



Wala lang. That's all I want to say for this one. Good luck na lang sa akin pero huwag na lang kayo magulat kung biglang sorrowful na naman ang next entry ko dito...



On a different note, panalo ang teams ko sa Battle of the Bonds, yung Chem16 Quiz. 2nd and 3rd place ang dalawa kong teams. Yahoo!



Ang sagot nga pala dun sa joke: It's because chemists have all the solutions. Funny ba? Hindi masyado 'no? Because it isn't true, that's probably why.

1 comment:

  1. uhm... lam mo sir,
    i really admire you...
    know why?
    because you can really express/tell what's inside you...
    unlike me who, well, had to muster every ounce of courage (or maybe this is just due to lack of sleep, but anyway...)
    just so i could post this comment...
    i really think i'm very lucky because in one point in my life, naging teacher kita at madami akong natutunan... ^_^

    ReplyDelete