Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Get Him Naked (I've Got A Plan)

January 25, 2008

Slap me in the face for having unfaithful thoughts. Make me realize that what I'm feeling for Hunter is LUST not LOVE, and so that somebody (for the sake of the Multiply world) should dispose away of that lust by making SOMETHING happen between me and Hunter. Somebody should arrange kidnappings and such, if Hunter does not agree.

If Hunter really cannot be obtained, somebody should kill him because until I get him, I will never stop writing about him, and I will never stop telling my students about him and doing albums about him. I will never stop performing rites in front of his picture. Somebody should help me obtain him at all costs so that we can all read about more sensible entries.

If that is NOT possible, somebody should help me talk to him (and get him naked) to do away with the mystery surrounding him. Maybe I'll find out he's got a really tiny thing --> lust automatically zeroes. Though honestly, with him, I don't think it matters. Even if he turns out to be a lesbian pretending to be a guy, I'm still on. Somebody should arrange things so that I will be able to touch him at will*.

HOWEVER, if somebody already owns him, I will do nothing for I respect whoever that person is.

BUT UNTIL THEN, somebody should still try to make us friends again. Because no matter how horny I can be, FRIENDSHIP is still way more satisfying than LUST. In the long run at least.

So which is easier to do, help us be friends again or get him naked**?

---

*if you want to know about my detailed plans, simply say so

**if you choose this alternative, do remind him that I've got certain skills which in no way will make him feel bad

No comments:

Post a Comment