Wednesday, April 13, 2011

HLWIBBYLMG?

December 18, 2010


Yeah you say you're not into it anymore yeah? You say you're feeling like it's a fridge in there well yeah maybe maybe you can just think that I'm in love with you yeah and that you're in love with me. Forget what I did to ya yeah? Forget all that and pretend, oh boy I want you to rock my world yeah? I want you to throw me down and be wild like you used to. This is all that we have you know, all that I want from you and I do not want to lose you so c'mon now and let's pretend.

Let's enjoy these three, or four, or ten or twelve hours that we have right? Let's make it last until morning. Let's just do all those things you know? All that don't lose your fire I'll light it up and make pretend that I love you you're the man. You're my man and I want you. Oh yeah let's just pretend c'mon now let's. Let's.

You say you fall too fast well then fall you've got nothing to lose. Nothing to lose anymore you're already down deep down. So just let me take the reins and I'll be good if you're good I promise. I'll kneel for hours I promise. I'll be whatever you want me to be I promise.

Let's just pretend you and I. Let's make the most out of it. You you. Me. Yeah, let's pretend we are in love. Let's just do what we're here to do. No use fighting I am all that you have now. All that you have.

So fall just fall. Then break when I'm gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment