Wednesday, April 13, 2011

To Rainbow's End

April 27, 2008

Yah. Break na kami ng baby ko. He let me go. Kasi hindi ko na daw siya mahal kagaya nang dati. That I cannot deny. I need to find my way back to him, which I think is for the best.

Freedom?

The appalling thing is I haven't shed a single tear for him. I cry, true, but not for him. I guess I really have to find my old love for him again.

So why am I not crying? Because somebody else is making me happy. So, I know I shouldn't be like this but, I am rather happy too.

I feel guilty for hurting my baby so much. We talked yesterday and he was really devastated. I have to let him go through this. The reason why he is weak is because he lacks experience in these things. So I let him. Maybe when the time comes when we're both ready to start again, I will find in him the strength I need in a relationship.

In the meantime, I'm all set to chase after my dream.

I am going to Rainbow's End. It doesn't exist but I'm going anyway.

It rather feels good, doing what I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment