Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Teaspoon of Intimacy

July 22, 2009

For once in my life, take my hands off the wheel.

Lend me your shoulder and let me lean on it until the sun comes up. Hold me tight and make me feel that I will be loved for who I am. Stroke my hair, look me in the eye, and assure me that you'll be one of those few who will stay until the end. Remove my glasses and wipe away my tears. Hug me tight and don't ever let go as I sleep. This world is not innocent. This world is not fair. But tell me that for me, you will always be nice and fair.

Turn off the lights and lie down beside me. Kiss me gently and make me feel that you mean it. Kiss me passionately and make me feel that you really want to. Take off my shirt. Take off my jeans. Hold my body close and let me feel your warmth. Let it reach my body. Let it reach my heart. Let me hear you whisper my name, your voice filled with desire. Take my mind off the things which hurt me and make me think only of you. Make me feel only you. Make love to me and make me feel wanted like I've never felt before. Fill this lack. Fill this need. Make me feel even just a teaspoon of intimacy.

Yes, I know that I've been bad. I know that I was wrong. I know that I can't offer you much in return but at least for a night, make me feel alright.

Pick me up I'm broken.

Broken enough to believe that somebody will really come my way to save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment