Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Heart Like A Wheel

June 29, 2009

I want a girlfriend next.

Seriously.

I did mention in an earlier post that it would have been easier for me if I was looking for a girl. I have someone in mind right now actually. Someone near. But I suppose she wouldn't want me as her boyfriend. Which sane girl would anyway?

I'm not posting this to stir more intrigue. I am seriously seriously considering having a girl this time. I find that girls are, all in all, much better to bestow affection on than guys. Girls weren't wrong in judging most guys as immature.

But how does this sudden increase in my testosterone levels fare with my out-and-out gayness? In Moiraine's words, "Oh this is such a quandary!"

At this point, reader. I honestly do not know where my heart lies.

Sometimes I wish what happened in the end of Deathly Hallows happened in our lives. But I was too late, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment