Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I... Sinned

October 26, 2008

I couldn't help it. I was bored. It was early in the morning. Everyone was asleep in the dorm. I sneaked out my room with my laptop in tow. Sat down on the table near the router and went online. Friendster. My friends. His friends. His pictures. AAAGH!

There was this ridiculously hot one with his shirt off, and OMG, the rumours were true! I felt pain... not there, but in my heart.

But then in a matter of seconds, it was gone. So what? I thought.

Amazing.

Me = moved on.

Crap.

Is it a sin to be weak?

Was just a picture. Just that. Was just looking. Eyes were meant for looking. Won't feel anything. Didn't feel anything... permanent.

Over now.

Was over.

Over.

Over.

Over.

Why these tears? Something wrong with my eyes?

Me = not weak.

Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment